11 faculty completed the survey.
1. Were librarians helpful in responding to questions/concerns about OER throughout the semester?
2. How often did you use library resources to plan the course, compared to other courses?
3. Will these course materials be used by other faculty?
4. Will these course materials be used...?
5. Do you plan to teach this class again using open educational resources?
6. Would you convert another course to OER in the future?
7. In your opinion, did OER help the students?
8. Would you encourage other faculty to participate in this grant-funded initiative?
9. Selected Comments
77 students participated in the survey.
Demographic Data of the Students:
1. How important is the cost of course materials when selecting a class?
2. When registering for classes, how useful would it be to know which courses or sections of courses utilizes free/reduced cost materials?
3. How have you liked the implementation of open educational resources in your course?
4. How have your opinions changed about the material since the beginning of the semester?
5. Compared to other courses, how often did you use resources acquired through the library?
6. Selected Comments