Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Child Abuse and Neglect - clearinghouse US Dept. of Health & Human Services. Searchable database of documents, links to Web resources; legal issues, related issues, state specific information; information in Spanish also.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway Connects child welfare and related professionals to comprehensive information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families. From the U.S. Dept. of Helath & Human Services.
- Child, Youth and Teen Victimization - from the National Center for Victims of Crimes. Statistics and separate sections for various aspects of youth victimization.
- Correctional Boot Camps - From the US Department of Justice. A 307 page research report on boot camps. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®
- Hate Crimes - National Criminal Justice Reference Service. Definitions, causes, legal aspects, enforcement, facts & figures, related resources
- Rand Drug Policy Research Center - From the Rand Corporation. Studies on drug control policy, annual newsletter (HTML or PDF), and related links.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime - drug abuse, drug supply reduction, terrorism, human trafficking, treaties, statistics worldwide
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network - US Department of the Treasury; concerning the complex crime of money laundering, both domestically and internationally
- National Gang Center - latest research about gangs; descriptions of evidence-based, anti-gang programs; and links to tools, databases, and other resources to assist in developing and implementing effective community-based gang prevention, intervention, and suppression strategies.
- Office for Victims of Crimes - from the U.S. Dept. of Justice; fact sheet and annual reports and statistics