Skip to main content
- Child Abuse and Neglect - clearinghouse US Dept. of Health & Human Services. Searchable database of documents, links to Web resources; legal issues, related issues, state specific information; information in Spanish also.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway Connects child welfare and related professionals to comprehensive information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families. From the U.S. Dept. of Helath & Human Services.
- Child, Youth and Teen Victimization - from the National Center for Victims of Crimes. Statistics and separate sections for various aspects of youth victimization.
- Correctional Boot Camps - From the US Department of Justice. A 307 page research report on boot camps. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®
- Hate Crimes - National Criminal Justice Reference Service. Definitions, causes, legal aspects, enforcement, facts & figures, related resources
- Rand Drug Policy Research Center - From the Rand Corporation. Studies on drug control policy, annual newsletter (HTML or PDF), and related links.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime - drug abuse, drug supply reduction, terrorism, human trafficking, treaties, statistics worldwide
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network - US Department of the Treasury; concerning the complex crime of money laundering, both domestically and internationally
- National Gang Center - latest research about gangs; descriptions of evidence-based, anti-gang programs; and links to tools, databases, and other resources to assist in developing and implementing effective community-based gang prevention, intervention, and suppression strategies.
- Office for Victims of Crimes - from the U.S. Dept. of Justice; fact sheet and annual reports and statistics