The purpose of this LibGuide is to help you find the book you need if you cannot locate that book at the Worcester State University Library.
Start with the section to the right "Looking for a Book?"
This section will guide you to the best ways to locate the book you need.
1. Check to see if the book is available as an ebook
2. Go to WorldCat.org to search for your book. If you locate the book in WorldCat, take note of the library owns that book.
3. If the book is in one of the ARC libraries, pick up an ARC card from the WSU Library’s Information Desk and borrow it directly from that institution.
4. If the book is in a Massachusetts Public Higher Education (MPHE) Institution Library you can use the WILL (Walk-in Interlibrary Loan) Program: a cooperative program among most but not all MPHE Institution libraries that allows currently enrolled students, faculty and staff from one institution to visit and borrow materials from any other MPHE library. List of Member Libraries
5. Look for the book in a local public library
6. If you cannot go to another institution, fill out an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Book Request Form to request that the book be delivered to the WSU Library.