Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need Help? Ask A Librarian! (Schedule in Summer 2020)
- Research Help Desk Hours (phone 508-929-8527):
- Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 4PM
- Chat with Us (see window to the right) / Text your question to 508-455-3428
- Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 4PM, and Friday from 9AM to 1PM.
- Submit a Question via Online Form Anytime When You Need Help including Weekends
- A librarian will answer your question as soon as possible.
- Contact Subject Librarian to Get Research Help (email preferred)
- Subject Librarians provide services to each academic department, program, center, and institute on campus. Contact a Subject Librarian for customized assistance. See List of Subject Librarians.
In-person Research Help services will resume when the Library reopens.