Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library and lab computers
Computers are located on the library's 2nd floor near the round center wall and on the 3rd floor in the Information Technology Services Lab. Printers are located near the Circulation Desk and near the round center wall on the library's 2nd floor.
2. Select the document you want to print and the printer you want to use.
- Select the document you want to print.
- On the pop up screen, click on the PRINT icon. Your print job will automatically be sent to the printer.
Double sided printing is the default. For single sided printing, go to PRINT OPTIONS and select.
3. Swipe your OneCard and collect your print job.
- Go to the printer and swipe your OneCard in the reader.
- On the OneCard reader screen, select your print job. The cost of printing will automatically deduct from your card.
To load more money or check balances, use the OneCard machine located at the round center wall on the library's 2nd floor or visit the OneCard webpage: http://www.worcester.edu/OneCard/