Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Download printing software
1. Make sure you're connected to the network.
- Connect to the WSU network.
For more information on network connections or to solve a connectivity problem, visit the Information Technology page on the topic: http://www.worcester.edu/Network/
2. Select the printer you want to use
- Select the document you want to print.
- Select the printer you want to use. Printers are labeled by building and room number in your system's printer list. The Library printer name is LibraryMain_PhBw-Q.
Double sided printing is the default. For single sided printing, go to PRINT OPTIONS and select single sided.
- When the Pharos dialog box appears, enter your WSU username and password.
3. Swipe your OneCard and collect your print job.
- At the printer, swipe your OneCard in the reader.
- On the OneCard reader screen, select your print job. The cost of printing will automatically deduct from your card.
- Collect your print job.
To load more money or check balances, use the OneCard machine located near the round center wall on the Library's 2nd floor, or visit the OneCard webpage: http://www.worcester.edu/OneCard/