If the WSU library doesn't have what you need, consider the following resources:
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): Use the Interlibrary Loan Desk to borrow a book or article from another library. Your item will be emailed or delivered to the library, usually free of charge.
- WILL: Walk-in Interlibrary Loan program to visit and borrow books from participating Massachusetts Public Higher Education (MPHE) member libraries.
- Academic and Research Collaborative (ARC): Get an ARC card at the library's main desk to visit and borrow books from these Worcester Area ARC member libraries.
- More Information and Links for Other Libraries
- WorldCat - a free database of resources at libraries worldwide. You can find titles you need in a regional library.